God's Word for Today

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It’s done…finally

 IMG_4428  

After what seemed like forever this project is finished.

I hate to leave things unfinished for so long and after finally throwing in the towel on the very difficult pattern and making a few modification this project was finally turned in.

Needless to sat I will be giving the next knitting project pattern a very close once over before I committing myself to it again.

For all my whining and complaining I was thankful to see it turned in and even more thankful that it did not linger in the closet for very long.

God is good and He works His purpose in all things, even Prayer Swear Shawls that turn into a not so fun experience.

 

Blessings

R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by "Wednesday's in the Parlor"

We love comments!

Blessings and "Bless Your Heart!" from everyone in the parlor!