God's Word for Today

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Calling all PSM members...quick note

Good Thursday to all of you!  I wanted to send out an update for the ministry, and so here I go!

First..This Sunday is communion (have you ever felt like déjà vu – been somewhere, done something, got the email recently).  It has only been 3 weeks since the last one which might make this one difficult, but God has already worked out a plan for that, so we don’t need to worry.  Praise be to God!  I do however, still need help with placing the items on the altar rails.  I can use some extra hands for maybe 15 minutes (truly, it does not take very long) at 745AM, 830AM, 1040AM and noon.  There have not been any left to pick up for the last couple of times and I suspect the same will occur this month.  I will need the help placing the items out, and help gathering names for our prayer list.  If you can help with this important task, I sure would appreciate it.  please let me know ASAP.

Next…I would like to find out if anyone is interested in joining a morning edition of the PSM.  We will teach knit, crochet and supply your needs as we do in the evening, but this would make it easier on those who cannot get out at night or have conflicts.  Please let me know if you would attend such a meeting.

Next next…WE NEED NEW MEMBERS to help us keep the shelves filled.  We have plenty of yarn and patterns, but need hands to create items.  It is becoming important to add new members as the demands for our items has risen.  Please be in prayer for our ministry and if you know of anyone who would like to learn, participate, or just plain make and donate items, I would be so grateful.  It would be such a relief.  No prior experience necessary. 

Please come by next Wednesday eve and check out the supply of new or nearly new yarns we have been given.  As some of these yarns have been in storage for a while, it is a good idea to gently wash all items made with these yarns prior to their submission. 

I miss you when you  are not there, enjoy your company when you come join us, and love you all the time no matter where you are.

Blessings,

Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by "Wednesday's in the Parlor"

We love comments!

Blessings and "Bless Your Heart!" from everyone in the parlor!